7. Get help!
Need help with Instructional Technology? Email us!
Do you want Instructional Technology Professional Development?
- Click here to visit our website where we post videos and help articles regarding various technology tools and programs.
- Inside Red Clay > Working Here > Instructional Technology
- We offer face-to-face and online professional development oppurtunities. Click here to see what we are offering. We will add workshops as the school year goes on.
Technology in your classroom that needs fixed?
- Call the Tech Help Desk: 302-636-HELP (4357)
- Email the Tech Help Desk: email@example.com
- Put in a ticket from the Inside Red Clay homepage and in most cases your building tech will visit your classroom.
- Inside Red Clay > Working Here > Technology > Submit Tech Request button
- Inside Red Clay > Scroll down and click "I Need To… Submit an IT Work Order"
- Log into ClassLink using your Red Clay Google account credentials > Click the Incident IQ tile
Please note: Watch for phishing email scams sent to your Outlook email! [External] in the subject line indicates emails are from senders outside of Red Clay. No one will ever ask you to purchase gift cards on their behalf!