Schoology for Pre-K through Grade 2 Classrooms & New Users
Let's Get Started with Schoology!
How can young students use Schoology and how do teachers new to Schoology get started?
- Schoology is your hub of learning and communication for students and families. Teachers can use Schoology as a launchpoint for all of their online course materials. Instead of sending families to multiple locations or websites, teachers can say that whatever information families are looking for, “it is on Schoology.”
- Teachers are welcome to use other online resources, however all information and links to these resources should be located on Schoology, as this is the hub of learning and the launchpoint.
- Explore our resource page to help you to start of slow when using Schoology and slowly build on your skills.
- Have you created a Bitmoji Classroom? Learn how you can incorporate your Bitmoji Classroom into Schoology by clicking here.
- Learn about our favorite tools in Schoology that are great when used during Remote Learning
Check out our webinars on Schoology:
- Schoology for the New User
- Summary: Introduction to Schoology for teachers that need basic and beginner training.
- Click here for the recording: Schoology for the New User webinar - *sign into your Red Clay Google Account in order to view the video
- Schoology for Remote Learning
- Summary: Use Schoology as the hub of your online classroom environment to connect with students. Participants will leave with concrete examples of how teachers can create a virtual classroom to provide a sense of connection and community.
- Click here for the recording: Schoology for Remote Learning webinar - *sign into your Red Clay Google Account in order to view the video