Creating a free Zoom account:
- Visit https://zoom.us/
- Click on "Sign up, Its Free!" in the upper right hand corner.
- Create an account by selecting Sign in with Google at bottom of the page and use your redclayschools.com account.
Resources for administrators and teachers when scheduling and running a Zoom meeting:
- Directions on scheduling a meeting
- Add these phone numbers to your meeting invite for participants that need to use a telephone in order to attend:
- For US calls: (408) 638-0968 -or- (646) 558-8656
- Telephone users will use the meeting ID from your email invite to enter your specific meeting room.
- How-to Use the Meeting Controls in your Zoom Meeting
- Tips for Meeting Hosts:
- Participants using computers should use headphones with a microphone when possible.
- If you receive feedback during your meeting, click the "Mute All" button to mute the participants' microphones.
- Record your meeting session so you can share it with others later.
- Click the "End Meeting" button to end the meeting when it is over.
- If possible, consider having another teacher co-host your Zoom session. They can manage the waiting room and settings like muting/unmuting students.
- Tips & Tricks for Teachers Educating on Zoom
- Advanced Features for Meeting Hosts:
Resources for students or any participant joining a Zoom meeting: