Google Drive Assignment App
- Review this article in the Schoology help center for guidance on implementing and using the Google Drive Assignments app.
- There are some limitations to the new Google Drive Assignment App in Schoology. Be sure to check out Schoology's Troubleshooting Guide when using this new feature.
Troubleshooting help for the Google Drive Assignment App:
Have you or your students linked Schoology and Google accounts, but document access and viewing remain an issue, particularly when using Google Assignment App? Here are simple steps to re-establish the connection between Schoology and Google.
If the Google Assignment Application inside of Schoology is not working properly for teachers or students, the following simple steps will take you through a process of revoking Schoology's access to Google Drive, and then re-establishing the link between Google and Schoology.
Option 1: Revoke Access to the Account:
- From a Google screen, click your picture.
- Click Manage your Google Account.
- Select Security from the left menu.
- Scroll down and click Third-party apps with account access.
- Scroll down and select Schoology.
- Click Remove access.
- Now, go back to Schoology and begin to add an assignment using the Google Drive Assignment App.
- You will be prompted to connect to Google Drive, follow prompts and allow access.
- The connection from Schoology to Google Drive Assignment App should be restored.
Option 2: Reconnect the Google Drive Assignments App with Force Log Out
How to Use Google Drive Assignment App with a Co-teacher: