Google Drive Assignment App
- Review this article in the Schoology help center for guidance on implementing and using the Google Drive Assignments app.
- There are some limitations to the new Google Drive Assignment App in Schoology. Be sure to check out Schoology's Troubleshooting Guide when using this new feature.
Troubleshooting help for the Google Drive Assignment App:
Have you or your students linked Schoology and Google accounts, but document access and viewing remain an issue, particularly when using Google Assignment App? Here are simple steps to re-establish the connection between Schoology and Google.
If the Google Assignment Application inside of Schoology is not working properly for teachers or students, the following simple steps will take you through a process of revoking Schoology's access to Google Drive, and then re-establishing the link between Google and Schoology.
Option 1: Revoke Access to the Account:
- From a Google screen, click your picture
- Select My Account.
- Under Sign In and Security, click Apps with Account Access.
- Under Apps connected to your account, open Manage Apps.
- Select Schoology.
- Click Remove.
- Now, go back to Schoology, and connect to Google Drive again using these directions.
Option 2: Reconnect the Google Drive Assignments App with Force Log Out
How to Use Google Drive Assignment App with a Co-teacher: