CK-12 is a free online resource that offers a variety of tools and materials for teachers and students. Teachers are able to access CK-12 resources, assign work, and grade student submissions in Schoology. Teachers will need to add the application to each of their courses in order to integrate CK-12 materials in their Schoology course.
Installing the CK-12 Application in Schoology Courses.
1. Go to the Schoology App Center. (There are a lot of apps listed, however many of them are subscription based and requires a purchased license.)
2. Locate and click on the CK-12 application.
3. Click Install LTI 1.1 App.
4. Select Install for Me.
5. Click the box next to each course you want to use CK-12 materials and click Install.
6. CK-12 will be listed on the right side of the Add Materials options.