Personnel Information Verification: Now through December 23
PUBLISHED: November 16, 2016
Once a school year, the Red Clay Consolidated School District Office of Human Resources asks full-time employees with benefits to verify their personnel information.
How to Verify Your Personnel Information
The personnel information verification form is accessible through www.dataservice.org. The verification period will be open from November 16 to December 23, 2016.
- Log into www.dataservice.org. (Use the same username and password that you currently utilize to log into your computer.)
- Select HR - Employee Verification.
- Review your information for accuracy.
- Click Verify.
How To Fix Inaccuracies in Your Personnel Information
- Use the comments section located next to each item to make the change. A drop-down list is provided for education level, work location and classification.
- Forward documents to the Office of Human Resources to support any changes you make (e.g., if your last name has changed, you must submit a copy of your social security card showing your new name). Note on your submission that the documentation is to support for your personnel information verification.
- The Office of Human Resources will research and respond to your concerns within 60 working days after December 23, 2016. Failure to submit documentation to support your discrepancy will result in the inability to respond within 60 days.
- All concerns must be expressed in writing via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via district mail (Office of Human Resources, RCCSD District Office). No phone calls please.
- If you were hired within the last 20 days, your information may not be available.
- If you are a full-time employee with benefits and the HR - Employee Verification application does not appear in your DSC menu, please contact the DSC Help Desk.
- Address/phone changes must be submitted through Employee Self-Service (ePay, eBenefits). Click here for instructions.