*Note: HAC will be down effective June 29 through August 20. On August 23 HAC will be enabled for guardians and students to view their registration information (name, address, contact information) and transportation information only. The remaining features in HAC (schedule, classwork, daily activity…) will be activated for all guardians and students on the first day of school, August 30, 2021. Please see HAC Quick Tips on this site to assist you in login into HAC and the Family Mobile App.
About the Home Access Center
The Red Clay Consolidated School District is excited to provide the Home Access Center (HAC) to guardians and students in grades 4-12. Home Access Center (HAC) is a web application that allows guardians and students to examine student academic and registration data.
1. New HAC users must first register with the 'HAC Access Code' provided in the 'Back to School Mailer'
2. After your password has been established, visit Home Access Center here: https://hacdoe.doe.k12.de.us/HomeAccess
- Students will receive their HAC information at the school level.
- Guardians and students should contact the school regarding HAC related questions.
- Returning students and guardians no not require an access code. They should log in with previously established username and password.
In Home Access Center you can:
- View student class schedules
- View student grades
- View student assignments
- View attendance information in calendar format, with color-coded absence types
- View Interim Progress Report and Report Card information for the current year
- View student and guardian address information
- View transportation information
- Click on the name of a teacher or counselor to automatically generate an e-mail message
Minimum browser requirements for viewing the HAC:
- Internet Explorer
We encourage guardians and students to visit this site on a routine basis as one means of monitoring student performance. Any questions regarding student academic performance should be directed to the teacher involved, counselor or building principal. In order to update registration information please contact the school secretary.