About the Home Access Center
The Red Clay Consolidated School District is excited to provide the Home Access Center (HAC) to guardians and students in grades 4-12. Home Access Center (HAC) is a web application that allows guardians and students to examine student academic and registration data.
NEW For 2020-2021 School Year
You must FIRST register with the 'HAC Access Code' that was provided to you in the 'Back to School Mailer'
Enter your code here
(see directions if you need help)
After your password has been established, visit Home Access Center here:
In Home Access Center you can:
- View student class schedules
- View student grades
- View student assignments
- View attendance information in calendar format, with color-coded absence types
- View Interim Progress Report and Report Card information for the current year
- View student and guardian address information
- View transportation information
- Click on the name of a teacher or counselor to automatically generate an e-mail message
Unique guardian usernames and passwords will be sent via U.S. mail.
Students will receive their usernames and passwords in school.
Guardians and students should contact the school regarding questions related to password and username.
Minimum browser requirements for viewing the HAC:
- Internet Explorer
We encourage guardians and students to visit this site on a routine basis as one means of monitoring student performance. Any questions regarding student academic performance should be directed to the teacher involved, counselor or building principal. In order to update registration information please contact the school secretary.