About the Home Access Center
Home Access Center (HAC) is a web application that allows guardians and students (grades 4-12) to examine student academic and registration data.
HAC is available at: https://hacdoe.doe.k12.de.us/HomeAccess
New HAC Users
Returning HAC Users
- Returning students and guardians do not require an access code.
- Log in with previously established username and password.
Guardians and students should contact the school regarding HAC related questions.
In Home Access Center you can:
- View student class schedules
- View student grades
- View student assignments
- View attendance information in calendar format, with color-coded absence types
- View Interim Progress Report and Report Card information for the current year
- View student and guardian address information
- View transportation information
- Click on the name of a teacher or counselor to automatically generate an e-mail message
Minimum browser requirements for viewing the HAC:
- Internet Explorer
We encourage guardians and students to visit this site on a routine basis as one means of monitoring student performance. Any questions regarding student academic performance should be directed to the teacher involved, counselor or building principal. In order to update registration information please contact the school secretary.