Groves Adult Education provides opportunities for adults to learn according to their unique abilities, interests, and aspirations.
This education provides graduates with the foundation skills to secure social, political, and economic independence in a technological and global society.
Students are assured that administration and staff are committed to:
- Access to the Groves program.
- Courses and programs of study that are responsive to the changes of the community, and diversity of the students.
- Customizing instructional delivery to meet the learning needs of students.
- Programs of study that promote lifelong learning, self-direction, and technological literacy.
- Addressing student goals within the instructional program.
- Excellence of instruction with meaningful, rigorous, and fair standards.
- A curriculum that embodies the roles of adult learners and enhances the individual’s opportunities for employment, to be more productive citizens, and more effective family members.
- A supportive learning environment that enables students to obtain maximum benefits from their instructional program.
- Providing non-instructional services that reinforce academic success, nurture leadership qualities, and inspire students to achieve to their fullest potential.
Learn more about our strategic priorities.
Groves Adult Education
Red Clay Center
Red Clay Consolidated School District
1621 Telegraph Road
Wilmington, DE 19804
Mondays - Thursdays
9 AM to 4 PM
By appointment only
To schedule an appointment, please call us at 302.651.2709.