About Home Access Center
The Red Clay Consolidated School District is excited to provide the Home Access Center (HAC) to guardians and students in grades 4-12. Home Access Center (HAC) is a web application that allows guardians and students to examine student academic and registration data.
Visit the Home Access Center here: https://hacdoe.doe.k12.de.us/HomeAccess
In Home Access Center you can:
- View student class schedules
- View student grades
- View student assignments
- View attendance information in calendar format, with color-coded absence types
- View Interim Progress Report and Report Card information for the current year
- View student and guardian address information
- View transportation information
- Click on the name of a teacher or counselor to automatically generate an e-mail message
Unique guardian usernames and passwords will be sent via U.S. mail.
Students will receive their usernames and passwords in school.
Guardians and students should contact the school regarding questions related to password and username.
Minimum browser requirements for viewing the HAC:
- Internet Explorer
We encourage guardians and students to visit the HAC on a routine basis as one means of monitoring student performance. Any questions regarding student academic performance should be directed to the teacher involved, counselor or building principal. In order to update registration information and questions about HAC, please contact the school secretary. McKean Secretaries: Ray Wells and Lori Bianco (302) 992-5520
Click here to visit the Red Clay Consolidated School District's website about HAC for updated information as well.