Baltz will be known as a top-achieving learning community within the district and the state.
Use Data Driven decision making to provide high quality instruction to address the unique educational needs of all students(and their families) in a safe, nurturing environment.
At Baltz We:
1. Celebrate successes no matter the size.
2. Utilize firm but loving behavior management.
3. Collaborate to do what is best for students.
4. Look for positive qualities and unique differences in everyone all the time.
5. Are patient and passionate in setting high expectations and goals to achieve.
· High quality Reading and Math instruction
· RTI in Reading, Math and Behavior
· Building and sustaining strong relationships through the use of Restorative Practices, PBS, Responsive Classroom, and Second Step SEL.
· Extended Learning Opportunities
· English Language Development
· SIOP Implementation
Baltz Continuous School Improvement Priorities 2022-2023
· Priority 1-Increase student proficiency in Mathematics & Reading by increasing student engagement, collaborative planning, and focusing on small group instruction.
· Priority 2-Student to Student Relations through student leadership opportunities and a focus on SEL.