Alexis I. du Pont Wellness Center
Dear Parents and Students:
The staff of Alexis I. duPont High School Wellness Center would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and familiarize you with our services. The center is located on the lower level of the school by the cafeteria and drivers’ ed room.
Your Wellness Center provides comprehensive medical and mental health care and health education to promote a healthy lifestyle. We believe that when a student is physically and mentally fit, they will perform better in school and their community.
The center is supported by the Department of Public Health and administrated by Christiana Care Health Systems. This joint partnership, with the approval of the Red Clay School District, enables us to provide many free services.
In order for your child to use the Wellness Center, you will need to complete and return the Consent and Registration form. You or your student may pick one up in The Wellness Center, the Nurse’s office, the Main Office, or the Guidance Office. This form is also available below. We cannot provide services to your child unless your signature is on the form. Students who are 18 years of age can complete this form themselves.
We encourage you to visit or call us during the school day with any questions.
Alexis I. duPont High School Wellness Center
50 Hillside Road
Greenville, DE 19807
Wellness Center Staff
Kate Sibbaluca, LCSW - Program Manager/Social Worker
- Listens to you
- Provides information
- Helps you to make positive changes in your life
- Helps make outside referrals if needed
- Works with parents
- Runs groups
- Addresses center problems or concerns
Susan Felicia, Nurse Practitioner
- Complete a physical for sports, job or college or routine
- Gives immunizations & TB Skin Test
- Treat minor illnesses and injuries
- Gives information on your health concerns
- Does pregnancy testing
- Screen for and treat sexually transmitted diseases
- Gives asthma treatments
Heather Dusseau, RD - Nutritionist
- Work with you on weight concerns
- Develop a plan for healthy eating
- Discuss snacking
- Discuss sports nutrition and how to fuel your sports
- Help you with special medical diets such as diabetes and high cholesterol
Jackie Esposito - Administrative Assistant
- Welcomes you when you enter or call the Wellness Center
- Assists with scheduling appointments
- Helps to provide information