The Red Clay Technology Department understands that remote learning presents technical challenges for both students and parents. Our “Tech Team” works closely with school administration, media specialists and instructional technologists to provide continuity of education both in and out of our buildings. Here are some of the different ways to get help when you have a technical issue:
• K-5: Contact your homeroom teacher or call the school office
• 6-12: Contact your school librarian or call the school office
**Please review our Chromebook page for QUICK solutions to common issues**
There are two technical support options for Chromebooks:
1) School Support
• Each school will have office hours available, when Chromebooks can be dropped off for repairs.
• A loaner will be provided while the Chromebook is being fixed.
• The school will contact you when the Chromebook has been repaired.
2) Tech Fix-IT Bus
• Same day Chromebook repairs available at our Chromebook “Fix-IT Bus.” Technicians will be onsite to repair your Chromebook, typically 15-30 minutes. If the issue cannot be fixed immediately, a loaner will be provided. These locations are available to any Red Clay student.
Monday: William C Lewis Dual Language
920 North Van Buren StreetWilmington, DE 19806
Tuesday: Forest Oak Elementary **No Bus 9/15**
55 S. Meadowood DriveNewark, DE 19711
Wednesday: Warner Elementary
801 W. 18th StreetWilmington, DE 19802
Thursday: Richardson Park Elementary School
16 Idella Ave, Wilmington, DE 19804
Friday: Brandywine Springs School
2916 Duncan RoadWilmington, DE 19808
Please review the district’s policy regarding damages and insurance.
If you need additional tech support for your Chromebook, please contact email@example.com
A technician maybe able to resolve your problem via email or set up a time to remote chat to troubleshoot.
NOTE: This email is for parent use only. Staff should continue to work with the Help Desk for repairs.