About the Help Center
The Help Center is organized by topic. Topics include: Chromebooks, Google, New Red Clay Teachers, Red Clay Applications, Schoology, SMART Technologies, and Web Tools. Select your topic from the Quick Links below or on the left. The articles on each page are organized in alphabetical order.
- Chromebooks include information regarding how to use Chromebooks. Students in grades K-12 use Chromebooks in our district.
- Google support articles include information on Google Docs, Drive, Forms, Voice Typing, and more.
- The New Red Clay Teachers page is for teachers who are new to the district and need support with the tech systems we use.
- Red Clay Applications are apps and software that has been purchased by Red Clay.
- Schoology articles support teachers that use Schoology.
- SMART Technologies include SMART panels, Lumio, and more.
- Web Tools are articles for applications that we do not purchase in Red Clay, but teachers can use.