What is the PTA? Why join the PTA?
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Organization is the benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. There are many more PTA advantages:
* Get connected. There's no better way to know what's happening in your school.
* Tap into a network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers build rapport and discuss other issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
* Speak up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child's school.
* Witness improvement. By getting involved at your child's school you'll be a part of the solution, helping make postive changes.
* Be a role model. By becoming a PTA member, you will be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Call our main office if you would like to join! (302) 651-2715 or email email@example.com