FCT- Family Crisis Therapist
- Intervenes in family crisis situations.
- Provides on-going clinical assessment and treatment.
- Develops and implements treatment plans.
- Assesses progress and recommends appropriate strategies for continual functional improvement within the family.
- Conducts individual and family therapy sessions.
- Prepares clinical reports and documentation of progress towards goals of families and clients.
- Provides on-going consultation with professional staff.
If you would like more information or support please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org